There are disturbing, mysterious facts in the world that some might have a hard time believing. Unknown phenomenon, and pieces of lost history turn up almost every day. In this page we show you some of the most puzzling things that even some of the smartest minds can’t figure out.
1. Found over 2,000 years after her death, one of the world’s well- preserved ancient human remains were buried in a mysterious liquid that scientists still can’t replicate.
Lady Dais of the Han Dynasty, is China’s eternal mummy. Her skin was still soft, and her arms and legs could flex at the joints, and remains to this day, the most well-preserved ancient human ever discovered.(source)
2. Scientists are still baffled as to why humans have different blood types at all.
Karl Landsteiner, in the early 1900s, discovered the types of blood, and that certain kinds cannot mix. There are many theories on how we came to have these categories, but the question of why humans have different blood types at all, still remains unanswered.(source)
3. There is a thundercloud in Australia that forms almost every afternoon from september to march each year. It has become the subject of numerous studies by meteorologist worldwide.
Hector the Convector, forms almost every afternoon on The Tiwi Islands in Northern Territory, Australia. Generally, from September to March each year, it reaches heights of approximately 20 kilometers. It is said to be caused by nearby sea breezes.(source)
4. A skeleton, 6-8 inches long, was discovered outside a Chilean ghost town.
Hard teeth, bulging head, and scaled skin made most think this was something extraterrestrial. Only after it was declared human, did the question arise for an explanation for it’s size, mutations, and origin. None of those answers were ever found.
You can read more here: Skeleton Of ‘Alien Looking’ Tiny Creature with Nine Ribs Which Was Discovered Was Actually A Human, Reveal Scientists
5. Nearly 90 different commercial airliners have gone missing in the last seven decades.
Without a single piece of wreckage ever located, the mysteries of what happen to almost one-hundred different planes, continue baffle people to this day. No one knows where they went, or what happened to the vanished planes.(source)
6. In 1973, two men arrived at a sheriffs office claimed to be abducted by aliens with lobster-claw hands.
Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker were fishing when they said they were taken. They talked in distressed voices about the abduction, told the same story (even though they were in different rooms), and Hickson even passed a polygraph exam.(source)
7. In 1876 it mysteriously rained meat over a Kentucky area near Rankin in Bath County.
“The Kentucky Meat Shower” meat was studied by the Newark Scientific Association and found to contain lung tissue from either a horse or infant (both structures of organs being quite similar), muscle tissue, and cartilage.(source)