There’s a certain guilty pleasure that people take from reading about their favorite celebrities – whether it’s because it makes them more personable, elevates them to a higher place, or is simply a way to kill time. Check out these facts about celebrities that not too many people know.
1. Jack Nicholson was 37 before he found out his “sister”, June, was actually his mother.
Jack Nicholson was raised by his grandparents who he actually thought to be his real parents. However, it wasn’t until 1973 before he found out from a journalist from Time Magazine that his “sister” was actually his real mother. Unfortunately both his mother and grandmother died before he learned the fact.(source)
2. In Hannah Montana, Jason Earles played a teenager even though he’s now 37 years old!
3. While serving in the armed forces, Mr. T was given a punishment of chopping down trees. The sergeant left Mr. T without telling him how many to cut down, and was rather alarmed when he returned to find 70 trees downed in just 3.5 hours.
4. Mila Kunis has different colored eyes – the left is brown and the right is green.
Mila Kunis has “heterochromia” which means she has two different colored eyes. One is brown while the other is a greenish hazel color.(source)
5. While filming the interrogation scene in “The Dark Knight”, Heath Ledger asked Christian Bale to actually hit him.
Heath Ledger was known for going above and beyond in his acting roles. However, it came as quite a surprise when he asked Christian Bale to hit him as hard as Batman would during the interrogation scene.(source)