7. Eminem’s song ‘Rap God’ is in the Guinness Book of World Records for having the most words in a song (1,560 words in 6:04 minutes at an average of 4.28 words per second).
Rap God released in October 2013 holds the record for having most words in a song. A particular verse of the song was sung in supersonic speed featuring a whopping 97 words in 15 seconds- an average of 6.5 words per second! (source)
8. Eminem was once near the Top 30 in the highest scoring Donkey Kong games in the world.
No one knew Eminem was an ardent video game fiend. On December 3rd, 2009, Eminem surprised the gamer community when he proudly tweeted his highest Donkey Kong (a Nintendo game) score. The scores were that of an above average player. Four months later on March 30th, 2010, he shocked everyone with a new score of 465,800 – close to the top 30 on twin galaxies Leaderboard.(source)
9. The band D12 planned to find the 12 best rappers of Detroit but found only 6, so they created alter-egos in order to have 12. That’s when Eminem came up with Slim Shady.
D12 is a hip-hop group formed by Eminem and his friends in the late 90s.’ They wanted to be named as “Dirty Dozen” but as the name was already taken by a Jazz group, they settled for D12. D12 was initially supposed to be a band of 12 rappers, but they could only find six rapper’s, so they decided to split their personalities and create six alter ego’s taking the full contingent to 12. Slim Shady was one of the characters created as a alter ego to Eminem.(source)
10. The hip-hop mastermind, Eminem, is three people in one; Slim Shady, Eminem, and Marshall Mathers are three different persona’s reflecting various facets of the same individual.
The hip-hop king is three people in one. There is Eminem, a best-selling artist of the last decade and a cultural icon who has 9 number one albums. Marshall Mathers, a shy, introverted individual hidden inside Eminem. He makes an occasional foray to spill out some emotional demons. And then there is Slim Shady the guy with an attitude, outrageous, and always on the offensive spouting the harsh truths or controversial opinion’s and putting people’s backs up.(source: 1,2)
11. Eminem made an unsigned album before “The Slim Shady LP”, titled “Infinite”. It only sold about 1,000 copies.
In 1996, Eminem released his first studio album, Infinite. The album sold only about 1000 copies and in no way created a flutter for Eminem. Later in 1999, Eminem came up with his commercial debut, Slim Shady LP that reached number two spot on the Billboard 200. The album went on to get four platinum certificate in the USA from the RIAA. This was the album that catapulted Eminem from a non-entity to a celebrated rapper.(source)