We are all taught so many things at school, both boring and interesting stuff that is meant to help us understand the world around us better. But, how many of us could understand what the teachers taught us right away? Or sometimes even after a few repeated explanations? We would have found it much easier to understand what we were taught if we saw it in action, with visual demonstrations.
So, we have found some cool things in the form of GIFs and images that will help you visualize and understand better the things that might have eluded you at school.
1. Three 90-degree angles in curved space
This is one of the reasons we know Earth is round.
2. This would help you if you ever had trouble with the logic of parallel parking
3. Physics is phun
Mythbusters fire a soccer ball at 50mph out of a cannon on a truck driving at 50mph in the opposite direction.
4. What happens when you put on sun cream
Artist Thomas Leveritt set up an ultraviolet camera and viewing monitor in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park to show people what their skin looks like in ultraviolet light.
5. The difference between Earth’s axial tilts during winter and summer solstices.
6. Real life demonstration of Pythagoras’ theorem: a2+b2=c2