6. No need to look at that pedometer, anymore. The average person takes 183,755,600 steps, in a lifetime.
7. A survey found that men spend almost a year of their lives staring at women.
8. When all the many minutes were added, it was found that the average American spends over 5 months of his life on the phone.
9. Sitting for more than three hours a day can reduce a person’s life expectancy, by two years. Get off your lazy butt, right now!
10. In his lifetime, a man spends almost six months shaving.