11. On an average, it was found that joggers live six years longer, as opposed to non-jogging couch potatoes.
12. The lifetime risk of developing cancer for a man in the U.S. is about 50%.
13. Not like you needed another reason to hit the snooze button, but it was found that sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.
14. Women spend over 4 years (in total) of their lives menstruating. We’re allowed to be a tiny bit cranky then, wouldn’t you say?
15. The average British woman spends US$160,000 on make-up in a lifetime. Hello, Sephora!