15 Unseen Pics And Facts About Andre the Giant That Will Make You Feel Very Small!
byMaanya Sachdeva6.1k ViewsComments Off on 15 Unseen Pics And Facts About Andre the Giant That Will Make You Feel Very Small!
6. This photograph of 19-year-old, Andre the Giant, surrounded by women in towels was taken in 1966 during a fashion exhibition in Paris.
At that time, he was already 7 feet and 4 inches!
7. #AndréTheGiantProblems: This professional wrestler always wanted to go for a Broadway play, but never went because he didn’t want to block the view for other people.
8. André the Giant once drank 119 beers in 6 hours (that’s definitely a record, right?). He passed out in a hotel lobby, where he spent the night. The reason? He was too large to be carried back to his room. You never wake a sleeping Giant, you see.
9. When André the Giant visited Japan, he would sometimes have to relieve himself in bathtubs, or on newspapers because the toilets were too small for him. #AndréTheGiantProblems
10. In 1965, Andre the Giant received a draft notice for French’s peace time army, but could not enlist because there were no shoes big enough, bunks long enough, or trenches deep enough to accommodate him.