These are five interesting Facts About Dreams that you might never heard of!
1. The most common dream for people to have is that of “Teeth Falling Out”
According to this website, Dreams of falling teeth are the most common dreams that Dream Moods receives. The typical dream scenarios include having your teeth crumble in your hands, fall out one by one with just a light tap, grow crooked or start to rot.
2. Depression can cause you to Dream up to 3-4 Times more than normal…
In the 1970s, psychologists noted that people suffering from depression also report more dreams than average. In fact, people who are clinically depressed may dream three or four times as much. The quality of REM dreams (also called “paradoxical sleep”) is different too: more intense emotions, more negative themes, more nightmares, and more unpleasant dreams, in general.(source)
3. There is a project called “A Call In The Night” that will call you once a week after 2 am and connect you to a random person to discuss your dreams.
‘Call in the Night’ is an experimental radio show and telephone network documenting the nighttime experience. Anyone with a phone can participate!
Check out more details here
4. There is a rare Japanese Game on the ps1 called lsd: Dream Emulator
In LSD the player navigates through a psychedelic dream world. The idea is simply to walk around and explore things in a dream environment. There are many strange environments in this world, and one way to travel through them is by foot. However, if the player bumps into walls or other objects in the game, they will be transported to another environment instantaneously through a system called “linking”. Bumping into people, animals, or special objects usually results in a stranger dream.(source)
5. There is a Lucid-Dreaming Mask. it produces sound & light cues which are incorporated into your dream and help you become lucid.
It uses infra-red sensors to detect when you are in REM sleep. It then produces sound and light cues which are incorporated into your dream and help you become lucid.(source)