Top 10 Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Brain.
by Unbelievable Facts10 years ago2 min read
The human brain is considered a very delicate part of a human being. The damage to the brain can lead to a number of health complications. World Health Organization has recently released the Top 10 biggest Brain damaging habits according to their latest research findings.
Top 10 Brain-Damaging Habits
- No Breakfast People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
- Overeating It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
- Smoking It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
- High Sugar consumption Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
- Air Pollution The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
- Sleep Deprivation Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
- Head covered while sleeping Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
- Working your brain during illness Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
- Lacking in stimulating thoughts Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
- Talking Rarely Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.
NOW YOU ARE AWARE OF SOME DAILY UNHEALTHY HABITS,START AVOIDING THEM FROM NOW 😉
12 Craziest Things Invented By Japanese
Charles Osborne,Man From U.S Had Hiccups for 68 Years continuously.
You May Also Like
OUR RECENT VIDEOS10 Animals You Didn’t Know ExistedThe Mysterious Disappearance Of The Sri Lankan Handball TeamHow Were Dinosaur Fossils Not Discovered Until The 1800s?Why Can’t We Simply Eradicate Mosquitoes?Why Does Time Go Faster As We Grow Older?Why Aren’t Planes Getting Faster?10 Events That Can Wipe Out Humanity