Within recent years, people have been pointing out the health concerns of taking soda, especially cola. Of great concern is how the drink wrecks the body and the high amounts taken by Americans today. The acid in coke is too much that it can be used for other purposes. This makes one question whether it?s safe for consumption. People use the drink to degrease engines, dissolve rust, clean toilets and remove paint.This particular experiment done with the acid-ridden drink will shock you. It was done to find out what would happen if the coke is mixed with something that has the opposite of its acidic properties. Milk had this properties and therefore was the perfect choice. Using this step by step guide, they got a shocking reaction.
1. You will need coke and milk only for this experiment.
2. Pour a small amount of the milk into coke.
3. Allow the mixture to sit for 6 hours
4. The results after are shocking
5. Floating at the top of the bottle is an odd looking muck!
6. The bottom however is worse because the contents look like they are from a garbage disposal!
The experiment provides proof that this drink is not safe for human consumption. If this is the type of reaction gotten when it?s mixed with milk, what about inside our bodies where we can?t see the results visually?
This video is a demonstration of the experiment and the results gotten.