We know the world as being full of some cruel evil people that are capable of unimaginable actions. The evidence is on the news we watch every day but there is a lot more kindness and goodness on this planet than you realize. There are people who do incredible things out of the goodness of their hearts, and they re-establish our faith in humanity.
1. Though it would have been easier to steal this skateboard, these kids left a note for the owner who had forgotten it.
2. When a $50 tip was left by parents in memory of a child they had lost.
3. When this man stopped what he was doing to help an elderly woman carry her bags.
4. When this cyclist decided to sacrifice his time on the track to quench this Koala bear’s thirst.
5. When these kind people, being the only ones in the neighborhood with electricity, decided to share their outlets so that their neighbors could make calls to their loved ones.
6. When this dry cleaner offered free services to anyone that was in need.
7. When this soldier took time, in the middle of a life and death situation, to help this kitty that had wandered in the area.
8. When these 4 soldiers saluted a man who had lost his legs in battle.
9. When this girl turned around to help an opponent who had fallen down during a race.
10. When this freezing homeless man got a hot cup of coffee from this man.
11. When this soldier got something to drink from a civilian when fighting on his own soil.
12. When a homeless hungry man on the street got a sandwich from this little boy.
13. When this shop owner left his business for a while to feed this disabled homeless man.
14. When a trapped motorcyclist was helped by bystanders who literally lifted the car off him.
15. When these people stood in line for hours to donate blood to those who needed it most.
16. When this motorcyclist got off his bike to halt traffic, so that an elderly woman would make it to cross the street.
17. When this man brought a homeless guy with no arm Japanese food and fed him.
18. When this girl gave shelter to a man who was disabled on the streets.
19. When Brian O’Driscoll, this girls hero, visited her in hospital.
20. When a kind crowd gave this fan an unforgettable experience that seemed unimaginable considering his disability.
Share the good news if these photos restored your faith in humanity or brightened your day.