10 of the Craziest Insurance Fraud Cases 2.9k views
Are you genius ? check out World’s easiest IQ test
by Unbelievable Facts11 years ago2 min read
So do you think you can pass world’d easiest IQ test? in which most people fail, Are you genius? Reconsider that after taking this test!!
WORLD’S EASIEST IQ TEST (QUIZ)!
(Passing requires only 3 correct answers out of 10!)
QUESTIONS START HERE:
1) How long did the Hundred Years’ War last ?
2) Which country makes Panama hats ?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut ?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution ?
5) What is a camel’s hair brush made of ?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal ?
7) What was King George VI’s first name ?
8) What color is a purple finch ?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from ?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane ?
Remember, you need only 3 correct answers to pass.
Don’t look down for answers so easily at least give a try…
Check your answers below.
ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ
1) 116 years, from 1337 to 1453.
3) From sheep and horses.
4) November. The Russian calendar was 13 days behind ours.
5) Squirrel fir.
6) The Latin name was Insularia Canaria – Island of the Dogs.
7) Albert. When he came to the throne in 1936 he respected the
wish of Queen Victoria that no future king should ever be
8) Distinctively crimson.
9) New Zealand.
UNBELIEVABLE IS’T IT , YOU SCORED ZERO..
WELL THAT’S OKAY YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE 🙂
A Man Fitted a Camera in his Eye.
Thai cook fries chicken burning-hot oil with his completely bare hands.
LEAVE a COMMENT
You May Also Like
10 Lost Artifacts that Were Rediscovered
OUR RECENT VIDEOS
backgroundWhy Do We Never See Baby Pigeons?
background10 Animals You Didn’t Know Existed
backgroundThe Mysterious Disappearance Of The Sri Lankan Handball Team
backgroundHow Were Dinosaur Fossils Not Discovered Until The 1800s?
backgroundWhy Can’t We Simply Eradicate Mosquitoes?
backgroundWhy Does Time Go Faster As We Grow Older?
backgroundWhy Aren’t Planes Getting Faster?
background10 Events That Can Wipe Out Humanity