Most Disgusting Things Ever Found In Food.

by Unbelievable Facts12 years ago
Picture Most Disgusting Things Ever Found In Food.

These Are Must Be The Most Creepiest & Disgusting Things In Food That You Have Ever Heard Or Even Seen Before.
things in food

1 Real chicken head found in McDonalds Happy Meal

Real chicken head found in McDonalds Happy Meal
Image source

This is a story of a mother, who went to a MacDonald’s with her two kids and ordered Happy meals.While they were eating the 6-year old was more interested in the slide across the street then in the chicken nuggets which he didn’t even touch.So the mother decided she would eat them.

Without actually watching what she was doing she was bringing a chicken biggest to her mouth, just when her 8-year old son yelled not to eat it.So she looked at the biggest to find that — despite the crust, it looked just like a chicken’s head.Nobody knew how it got there.The manager offered them their meal for free and two more weeks of free meals.The mother pressed charges and demanded 100,000 dollars compensation.(SOURCE)

2 Dead frog found in a Diet Pepsi can

Dead frog found in a Diet Pepsi can
Image source

Fred DeNegri was grilling in his backyard when he cracked open a can of Diet Pepsi, took a thirsty gulp and immediately started gagging. The flavor of his Pepsi was rank and the texture was thick like slime. He immediately took it to a sink and shook out the contents until something resembling “pink linguini” slid out, followed by “dark stuff”. Despite persistent shaking, a heavy object remained inside the can. Completely disgusted, the DeNegris immediately called poison control and the FDA, and the can was taken in for lab testing to identify the source of the sludgy mess. The couple received a copy of the completed report from the Food and Drug Administration Office of Regulatory Affairs, which concluded the foreign matter appeared to be a frog or a toad.(SOURCE)

3 Frog in Frozen Vegetables

Frog in Frozen Vegetables.
Image courtesy of Tim Hoffman

In 2010,Tim Hoffman and her wife found a frog in a bag of frozen vegetables they bought from a local store.Marty Hoffman was shocked when she opened the bag and found the frog at her Grand Ledge home. The frog thawed out about as much as the vegetables had in the fridge overnight. It was near the top of the bag.

Marty and her husband, Tim, then photographed the frog and sealed up the bag. Tim then called the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Detroit office.It wasn’t until he contacted the media a week later that word got out and the store was contacted. The Meijer grocery store where the vegetables were bought immediately issued a recall and inspected everything.(SOURCE)

4 Poo Found in Ice Cream

Poo Found in Ice Cream
image source

A family accused chefs of  Coogee Bay Hotel Sydney of serving poo in their ice cream. After investigation by food minister it was confirmed that frozen faecal matter had been found in a serving of chocolate gelato offered to placate pub patron Steve Whyte and his wife Jessica, who became seriously ill after eating it.Both sides  accused the other of money seeking, with the Whyte’s claiming they were offered $5,000 in hush money by pub General Manager Tony Williams, while they in turn were accused of trying to negotiate up to $1 million in damages.(SOURCE)

5 Finger found in frozen custard

Finger found in frozen custard
image source

A man found part of a severed finger packed inside a pint of frozen custard he’d bought from a Kohl’s Frozen Custard shop, and officials said it belonged to a worker injured in a food-processing machine accident there. The customer, Clarence Stowers, said he put the finger in his mouth, thinking it was a piece of candy when he opened the pint at home. Stowers said he spat the object out, and “I said, ‘God, this ain’t no nut!’ So I came in here to the kitchen and rinsed it off with water and realized it was a human finger and I just started screaming.”

The custard shop owner, Craig Thomas, said that the 23-year-old employee who lost the finger had dropped a bucket while working with a machine that dispenses the custard. He tried to catch the bucket when the accident occurred. Thomas said that as several employees tried to help the injured worker, a drive-thru window attendant apparently scooped the chocolate custard into a pint before being told what had happened.(SOURCE)

6 Mouse Baked into Bread

Mouse Baked into Bread
image source

Stephen Forse, from Kidlington, bought the bread from a store in Bicester, in January 2009. He was shocked to find a dead mouse in his loaf of bread while making sandwiches for his children. Premier Foods, which makes the bread, was fined £16,821.14 after the firm admitted it had failed to ensure all stages of food production were protected against contamination.(SOURCE)

7 Cockroach found in packet of GoldenBoy

Cockroach found in packet of GoldenBoy.
Image source

A man almost ate this cockroach, found inside a packet of GoldenBoy crispy anchovy snack. The cockroach was difficult to spot initially as it was coated with sesame seeds, making it blend together with the snack. He had bought a ‘GoldenBoy crispy anchovy snack’ and almost ate a small cockroach after eating about 1/3 of the snack. The cockroach even had sesame seeds on it, which means that it came along with the anchovies inside.(SOURCE)

8 The Roach in the Hash Browns

image courtesy: Link BoyJT reddit
The Roach in the Hash Browns

McDonald’s is back in the social media spotlight — and again, for the wrong reasons. Reddit user Link BoyJT reports ordering a hash brown at the fast food restaurant and feeling “something on the bottom,” which turned out to be a deep-fried cockroach. He didn’t eat it (“I probably would have vomited”), but he did show it to the manager: “She marked my receipt so I could get the same meal for free the next time I come in for breakfast. She didn’t really seem all that concerned.”(SOURCE)

9 Oven Glove In Loaf Of Bread

Oven Glove In Loaf Of Bread
Image source

A woman in Northern Ireland discovered part of an oven glove baked into her slice of bread – and she didn’t even notice it until she began eating it. The loaf had been bought from a local shop just before Christmas. When the victim discovered the contamination, she reported the matter to the environmental health section of the council. The packet turned out to be full of shreds of the hessian-type cloth. Herefordshire-based Hovis makers Premier Foods were fined £750.(SOURCE)

10 Dead Mouse Is Found In Curry Jar

Dead Mouse Is Found In Curry Jar
image source

When Cate Barrett bought a jar of tikka masala sauce from her local Asda store, she was expecting it to contain a bit of a kick. But what she wasn’t expecting to find was the dead mouse which had somehow ended up in the jar – along with the rest of her favorite sauce. The nursery worker had begun making dinner for herself and her boyfriend, Nigel, when she poured the sauce into the pan, and noticed it was a little lumpy. As she began stirring the sauce through, she noticed what looked like whiskers and a tail – and immediately knew it was a dead rodent. The couple took the dead animal and the jar of Asda Extra Special sauce back to the shop where a manager apologized and said it would be sent for examination.(SOURCE)

Find us on YouTube Bizarre Case of Gloria Ramirez, AKA “The Toxic Lady”
Picture Most Disgusting Things Ever Found In Food.
You May Also Like
10 of the Weirdest Birds You Never Knew Existed Picture
10 Unbelievable Facts About Space Picture
This Is What Everyday Foods Look Like Before they Are Harvested Picture
The Mysterious Disappearance Of The Sri Lankan Handball Team Picture
How Were Dinosaur Fossils Not Discovered Until The 1800s? Picture
Why Does Time Go Faster As We Grow Older? Picture
Why Aren’t Planes Getting Faster? Picture
10 Events That Can Wipe Out Humanity Picture