19. Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, and Carrie Fisher had to improvise a lot of dialogue in the movies because of George Lucas’ lack of good dialogue writing skills.
20. Carrie Fisher was not allowed to wear underwear beneath her costumes because George Lucas said there was no underwear in space. Instead, he had her breasts taped so that the shots will be clean and without distraction.
21. All the door frames in the set of Episode I – The Phantom Menace with scenes of Liam Neeson had to be rebuilt because didn’t account for his 6’4” height. This increased their production costs by an extra $150,000.
22. In Episode IV – A New Hope, Mark Hamill who plays Luke Skywalker broke a blood vessel in his face because he held his breath for a long time during the trash compactor scene. They had to film with only one side of his face visible in the later shots.
23. George Lucas didn’t attend the premiere of the first Star Wars movie Episode IV – A New Hope. He was sure that the movie would be a flop and instead he went on a holiday with his friend Spielberg to Hawaii where they had the idea for Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981).
24. R2-D2 could speak standard English with many expletives in the earlier drafts of Star Wars. Though later, the speech was removed and they kept the reactions of C3PO to R2.