7. The cows have also developed light colored spots on their skin due to radiation exposure.
6. Rows of abandoned cars in Futaba among shrubbery as nature reclaims the town.
5. Contaminated soil placed in bags in dump sites, stacked up in layers to save space, as part of decontamination efforts.
4. Though completely deserted, the traffic lights and street lights still work.
3. Abandoned vehicles in Namie and the hills in the background to which the school children escaped.
2. An abandoned music store with all the CDs in racks and some strewn about.
1. A compulsory dosimeter checkpoint while leaving the red zone.
All Images are copyrighted to Arkadiusz Podniesinski, you may check the full album here>> www.podniesinski.pl