14. The writings on the black board written before evacuation in the music room of a primary school building located 300 meters from the ocean in Namie.
13. An abandoned motorcycle enveloped by wildly growing shrubbery.
12. An ex-resident of Namie, another no-go zone town, who was forced to evacuate because of the radiation cloud, showing her home to Podniesinski.
11. Statue of Colonel Sanders, the founder of KFC, in front of an abandoned KFC outlet.
10. Racks of bottles containing now useless products in an abandoned store.
9. Cobwebs adorning Aisle No. 2 of a supermarket.
8. Cows idly grazing the grass on the ground split by earthquake cracks.