16. Two weeks – that’s how long the average person spends on kissing, in a lifetime.
17. Women spend nearly one year of their lives deciding what to wear. Men just have it so much easier.
18. Humans spend a third of their lives sleeping. That’s about 25 years. But is any amount of sleep ever enough? Sigh.
Bonus fact: And about 6 years of those dreaming!
19. In a lifetime, your brain’s long-term memory can hold as many as 1 quadrillion (1 million billion) separate bits of information. You superhuman, you.
20. The average person walks 75,000 miles (120,000 km) in a lifetime. That’s roughly the distance you’d cover if you walked around the world five times.